OUR TEAM PRIDE THEMSELVES IN SERVICE EXCELLENCE.
1 April- 31 August and December is wedding season at Pecan Manor. Pecan Manor is the ultimate wedding venue for small intimate weddings.
Our Team pride themselves in service excellence and will do all that they can to make your wedding day a fairytale. Keeping in mind that we believe in personal service and therefore all arrangements will be coordinated around your needs and requirements.
The following services are included with your wedding package:
The use of the venue and facilities for the entire day
- Bridal dressing room.
- Bridal overnight suite and breakfast
- 5 Double rooms (including Breakfast)
- Crockery, Cutlery, Glassware
- Standard white table linen & standard white linen napkins
- Round 8-10 seater banquet tables
- Trestle tables for Main Table, DJ Table, Cake Table etc.
- Wrought iron chairs with cushion
- Secured parking for your guests.
- Coordination Services
- Venue Manager
- Manager on Duty
- Generator and Emergency Water Tanks
Silver Oak Banquet Hall
- Air conditioning
- Table for wedding registry
- Length m - 18.5
- Width m – 10
- Height m - 3.1
- Area Square m - 185
- Power: No. Of sockets - 20
- Dance Floor: Yes
- Buffet Area: Yes
- Bar Area: Yes
- Toilets: Yes
- Fireplace: No
- Maximum people: 80
- Horse Carriage: No
- Garden wedding option: Yes
- Outside Patio: Yes
We only do weddings during the following months: April, May, June, July
Pecan Manor is the ultimate function venue. Our Team pride themselves in service excellence and will do all that they can to make your day memorable. Keeping in mind that we believe in personal service and therefore all arrangements will be coordinated around your needs and requirements.
Pecan Manor is nestled in the middle of a Pecan Nut Forest in the foothills of the Magaliesberg Mountains. A fascinating array of birdlife and a variety of game such as Giraffe, Sable and Nyala makes Pecan Manor a unique experience in a tranquil setting.
Our Silver Oak Banquet Hall caters for a maximum of 60-120 guests. The Pecan Nut Forest along with the majestic landscape of the Magaliesberg Mountain offers a perfect ambience.