- Travel out on the N4 West - (Toll road to Hartebeespoort Dam - Traveling from town out on Church Street.)
- When you are through the second gate you have to get of the toll road.
- At the stop turn Left. (Towards Pelindaba)
- About 100m you will get to a T-junction.
- Turn Right (Towards Pelindaba)
- Keep on going till you get to a three way stop. Go straight over and keep on going.
- You will travel past Amazingwe Lodge on your left, Broederstroom garage on your right,
- Mountain lake SPAR on your right and then Pecan Wood Estate on your right.
- About 2km past Pecan Wood is a road turning to your right (Brits R512). Turn right here.
- Now you will travel over a long bridge over the Hartebeespoort dam.
- You will get to a T-junction, turn left.
- You will find Magalies Park Holiday resort on your left, 2km from their entrance, go pass Green Leaves on your Left hand side and proceed until you find Pecan Manor Boutique Conference Venue on your left.
- Travel out on the cement hi-way towards Roodepoort.
- Your first off ramp will be Rivonia road, the second off ramp will be William Nicol road, and the third off ramp is Malibongwe. Take this off ramp and travel towards Lanseria (R512)
- Keep on going for about 30km (travel past Lanseria) till you get to a T-junction. Turn left at the T-junction.
- You will pass Amazingwe Lodge on your left, Broederstroom garage on your right, pass Mountain Lake SPAR on your right till you get to Pecan Wood Estate on your right. About 2km from Pecan Wood is a road turning off to your right Brits R512, turn right here.
- You will be driving over a long bridge over Hartebeespoort Dam. When you get to the T-junction turn Left.
- About 2km down the road you will pass Magalies Park resort on your left. 1.8km from their entrance go pass Green Leaves on your Left hand side and proceed until you find Pecan Manor Boutique Conference Venue on your left.